Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Muse

MUSE
By Michael Hopkins
12/12/17



This is my latest Pen & Ink Caricature. It's of the band, Muse (specifically, left to right, Dominic Howard, Chris Wolstenholme and Matt Bellamy). In my opinion, the greatest band to have ever walked the face of the earth. 
I used to think it was The Beatles or Queen, but this band blows me away on everyone one of their albums. I have yet to find a song on any Muse album that I don't like. I can't say that about any other band or performer. I am in awe of their music and talent. They're amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting! My son and my sister are also artists and my son is too young for that. I am a proud mother. He is going to like this post a lot. He even made characters from the series by Andy Yeatman available on Netflix. I am going to share this post with my sister as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! Good luck to your son and sister with their art!

      Delete