Saturday, August 14, 2021

They can't see it or can they?

 No disrespect to those saddened by the (not so recent) loss of their parents, however do these people really think that their deceased mother or father are sitting around in heaven reading Facebook??? “Oh look honey...our daughter misses us, she just posted it on Facebook!” 


I think Facebook is,  I need attention central, or maybe cheap therapy? 

I can't figure it out?? Why else would someone post their innermost feelings on a social media site? Even meaningless stuff like the food you prepared last night. Besides the fact that I don't care what you made for dinner last night (unless of course, you’re one of my children who made some deliciously, spectacularly, scrumptiously prepared dessert). 


Is somebody needing attention?



 
Of course, you could say the same thing about me posting my drawings on social media, however you’d be wrong, I consider posting my drawings as marketing of my art. Trust me, I don’t need or want attention. I need attention for my drawings. As for me personally, I am not unlike the great and powerful Oz...Look at my drawings Dorothy, don't look at the guy behind the curtains drawing them.


By the way, is there a heaven? Personally, I have my doubts. I think the Buddhist's may be correct. The thought of our souls being reborn into another body after death seems logical to me. I may prove this theory one day. This thought process, of course, changes my original thought process. So maybe your parents are sitting around reading Facebook? However, since they have been reborn into another body, they STILL wouldn’t recognize the fact that you are missing them. 


Still pointless and in need of attention.


So spread the love while you're here. For one day you may be reading meaningless Facebook posts and looking at goofy caricatures.





No comments:

Post a Comment