Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A New Year

Happy New Year everybody (albeit...a little late). As 2017 disappears in our rear view mirror and 2018 stares us in the face, I would like to thank you for continuing to read my blog. Although I updated my blog more often in 2017 than any other previous year, I hope to increase those blog updates in 2018 and give you more reasons to follow Michael Hopkins Cartoons.


Here’s a few more reasons to stay tuned...


Reason #1 - I’ve had a few new ideas for my webcomic, Cosmic Fowl. As I stated previous blogs, I struggle with webcomics (especially strips style, web comics) so when I think about drawing more, Cosmic Fowl!, webcomics, occasionally I break out in a cold sweat...On the Other Hand (by the way...one my favorite, Randy Travis songs) if I don’t follow through on these ideas that pop in my head, I feel as though I wasting inspiration. Besides, Cosmic Fowl! is a panel webcomic which I enjoy drawing much more than a strip webcomic. So I’m going to follow through, create a few new Cosmic Fowl! webcomics and see what happens. I should start publishing these in the next couple weeks


Reason #2 - I’m starting a YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MHopkinsCartoons. I’ve actually had this channel for a while, but recently I’ve decided to take it a bit more seriously. I only have two videos on there at the moment, however I’m working on an another one and I will publish that one as soon as soon as i figure out how to edit videos. I’ll post it on the Michael Hopkins Cartoons Blog, as soon as I figure it out :)


Anyways, enough for now. I’ll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment