Monday, July 15, 2019

Someone Saved My Life...

I almost fell off the cliff...


Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John

To begin at the beginning... Two weeks ago, I almost gave up all of this, for the "brass ring". Of course that ring came with a 24/7 work schedule (at least being on call  24/7) and the forfeiture of my life as I know it.

As I’ve probably mentioned before, I previously had that life And the day that I left it, was (and still is) one of the happiest days of my life..and yet..I was about to jump into it again. Yes, sometimes I question my sanity (actually quite often). 

Anyways...prior to relocating to Gallifrey...and due two intense weeks of little sleep and High Anxiety...


I decided I needed a break and make sure I was doing the right thing. So where do I go? Yep! That's right! I took a road trip to Vegas to fix myself...and make sure I was doing the right thing That is why you are reading this today and why I am not currently residing in Gallifrey...

"Welcome to Elko"

It’s funny when I listen to my inner being and do the right thing, everything falls into place. Concurrently, when I don't listen, my life falls apart. 

So I think I have a new secret identity, but I’m not going to tell you what it is yet (‘cause I don't want to jinx it). I’ll give you a hint though...You’re probably going to see a lot more aviation related stuff on this blog..and that makes me a happy man!

So on to the next chapter of my life…

Also, below are some drawings from my latest events...







I hope you enjoyed the drawings and if you’re interested in booking me for your future event, you can contact me via email at scribblesisme@yahoo.com or visit my Gigmasters page at

Talk to you soon!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment