Saturday, December 14, 2019

Nevada Rural Housing Authority Holiday Event

Good morning everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic Saturday. Last night, Michael Hopkins Caricatures was invited to the Eagle Valley Gold Course in Carson, City Nevada to participate in the Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) Holiday Event. It was an fantastic evening and it a pleasure drawing caricatures or some of the NRHA employees.

Driving to Carson City from my home in Reno, was an adventure in itself. The wind was blowing hard (from what I heard the wind gusts were blowing up to 50 mph!) and at times it was raining so hard that it was difficult to see the road ahead of me. However, I survived and after I arrived at Eagle Valley the weather calmed down and the rest of the evening was beautiful (inside the Eagle Valley Clubhouse:)

Here are a few pictures of the event, I hope you enjoy them and if you're interested in booking Michael Hopkins Caricatures for you next event, please contact me at (775) 276-0256 or email me at scribblesisme@yahoo.com.









7

No comments:

Post a Comment