Sunday, December 8, 2019

Prospectors Club

Last night, Saturday December 7th, 2019, Michael Hopkins Caricatures, was at the Reno, Ballroom in (of course) Reno, Nevada, for the Prospector's Club celebration. I had never been to the Reno Ballroom before, in fact, prior to getting booked for this event, I had never heard of the Reno Ballroom. Well, now that I've been there, I'll never forget. What a magnificent venue! This place was beautiful and the person that organized the event, did a spectacular job. Also, the guest's attending the event were wonderful subjects. I enjoyed my time drawing there thoroughly and hopefully I'll get a chance in the future to work with these people again. Below are some pictures from the event, included a picture of the Reno Ballroom, I borrowed off the internet...






















No comments:

Post a Comment