Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2000

Happy New Year and greetings from Reno Tahoe Airport (yes, I'm fueling jets on New Year's Day). I guess technically it's called Reno/Tahoe International Airport...but the only International flight I see here is a daily dose of Volaris Airline, I believe it arrives from Mexico...


The unusual thing is, everytime I seen Volaris Airline arrive I have this overwhelming, urge to break into song, namely the tune, Volare.  Of course the song was made famous by Dean Martin, however I sound more like Tony Clifton, who was occasionally, Andy Kaufman (or was he and is he still alive???)


I guess that's one of the great conspiracy  theories of my generation. Maybe Andy and Elvis are hanging out somewhere this morning, hung over from last nights celebration, drinking coffee and laughing at us all. It's a nice thought.

Which brings me to my New Years Resolutions. I usually don't stick to them, however this year I'm gonna try. So here's the list (in no particular order).


  • Start creating my webcomic, "Missed Approach" again.
  • Visit Elvis's home, Graceland.
  • See The Killers and Thom Yorke perform in person.
  • Find a relationship and keep it forever (hopefully).
  • Write more often in my blog (good start, eh?)
  • Oh yea...and get into shape. I've been think about photographing myself everyday and seeing how I progress. If I do, I'll share them on this blog
So what do you think? Have you made any resolutions? If so, let me know. 

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment