Monday, January 6, 2020

Questions...

I have to wonder🤔...

Does anyone care about webcomics? I think I've created a damn good one in my webcomic, Missed Approach.


However, when examining the stats, I'm not seeing any interest in it. As opposed to what you're reading right now, The Michael Hopkins Cartoons Blog, whos' stats tell me there's a great deal of interest in this blog (and that interest increases daily). This brings me to a conundrum that I've faced before, do I continue producing more, Missed Approach's or am I wasting my time and should instead use that time instead, to focus more on this blog?

There's so much more I'd like to do with this blog, however time is infinite and I spend a lot of that time, producing my webcomic. So there's the conundrum.

What would I like to do with this bog (you ask)? Well, let me tell ya...One idea that's always been at the top of my list is to travel to different events throughout the spring and summer, drawing caricatures and bring you with me via this blog and maybe my seldom used YouTube channel (iamscribbles).

Another idea is to write in this blog on a daily basis to see if that translates into a larger audience.

Even another idea, is to use this blog to record my journey to the 2020 Las Vegas Rock and Roll Marathon. Yes, that's right, I made a resolution to run that marathon this year and I'm gonna make  it happen...besides I really need to get into better shape (my body tell me that every morning). Hopfully then, I could use this blog, not only just to entertain, but to also inspire others to chase their dreams.

Finally,  I'm exploring photography and would also like that adventure with you, via this blog.

So there you have it! As I stated previously, time is infinite and I can hear it ticking...

May the force be with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment