Monday, August 20, 2012

Support the (good) arts....


Yesterday I took my son to see, Paranorman. I was so impressed and inspired by the film, my son suggested I watch the film, Coraline…he informed me that it was made by the same company (how’d he know that???), Liaka Entertainment. Well…never one to not follow sound advice, I purchased Caroline (we’re watching it tonight). Having the Obsessive Compulsive gene that I do (sorry about that, kids), purchasing the film was not enough and I have now discovered, Liaka Entertainment. It’s the production based in Portland, Oregon, that produced Paranorman, Coraline and Corpse Bride. They specialize in stop-motion animation, combining old technology with new…It’s an awesome company and they produce wonderful animation!!!! Check out their website (http://www.laika.com/) and go see Parnorman!!! We need to support this kind of amazing creativity or all the future will hold, will be nothing more than, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda sequels…..

No comments:

Post a Comment