Saturday, July 16, 2016

Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show



I hear this awesome song in my head when I'm drawing at events these days. This is a good thing, because I use to hear the Ringling Brother Barnum & Bailey Circus song.



Although I'm certainly not providing salvation, I am
providing smiles and happiness, which is bringing me happiness. WARNING: Lately, happiness, seems to be a reoccurring theme on this Blog.

This is also the first event where my son (@Stevey_Stu) and I, "live tweeted" (is that the correct term??), through my Twitter account, @iamscribbles. With his assistance (and some surprisingly, sharp humor on his part) it worked out very well. Hopefully, we can continue this at future events, with some additional ideas I have floating around upstairs.

Anyways...here's the pics

P.S. An added thanks to me ole' chum, Dan Shegrud, who introduced me to the music of Neal Diamond, back in the 70's.















No comments:

Post a Comment