Hello World
As I sit here in my boxer briefs (not a pretty sight) because it's 119 freaking degrees outside, I’m feeling good. It's been a productive week here at the Ye Ole Michael Hopkins Cartoons Factory. Not only have I produced some good drawings this week, but one of my drawings even went viral!. The drawing I am referring to is “Bob”. This is a drawing I created to show my appreciation for one of my favorite animated series, Bob’s Burgers. This is one of the few animated series that I still find constantly hilarious! Even as good as The Simpsons were in their first 10 years or Family Guy at its peak. I consider the creators of this show comedic geniuses! Even if I'm only paying semi-attention to the show because I’m concentrating on a drawing, I often find myself chuckling at random lines from the show. The stories they come up with and each of the characters' unique personalities, make this series definitely binge worthy. The only other shows that I binge constantly are, The Office and Frasier and I place Bob’s Burgers in that same category. So here’s to Bob and the entire team at Bob’s Burgers! Thank you for the entertainment! And here’s Bob…
Also this week I created another drawing for my webcomic, Cosmic Fowl. The creative process for this drawing was unlike any Cosmic Fowl that I have ever drawn. I didn't start this drawing trying to create the next Cosmic Fowl but as a random drawing, self-mocking my style We’ll one thing led to another and the drawing turned into Cosmic Fowl #37.
The last drawing is of the Author, George R.R. Martin, Writer of The Game of Thrones epic fantasy books. He also served as a co-executive producer for the hit HBO adaptation of his book series. Here’s George…



No comments:
Post a Comment