Goodbye 2018. You've been an interesting year. Although I have made a few questionable decisions during the year...I've also made a few smart moves. Luckily, the smart moves were made during the latter part of the year...which puts me in the right direction as we approach the new year...now if I can just stay on course.
Contrary to one of my earlier blogs, I may not he heading to Las Vegas into 2019. I’m starting to feel comfortable where I am (not just location, but in my life). My psyche is starting reach a point in which it’s compatible to my happiness. We’ll see..I still may make the move south, however, it’s no longer definite. Is anything?
Thoughts and goals for 2019…
- Be there with love and support for my last fledgling as he flies from the nest and his life journey begins.
- Putting my, traveling salvation show on some wheels this spring and summer and see where it takes m
- Opening business location somewhere and start dabbling in familiar and unfamiliar directions(animation, drawing/painting on different canvases, stretching my limitations). There are some many paths in my mind, that I may not just choose one, but several.
- I’m going to explore myself and push my boundaries in not just my art, but my life.
- I’m going to taste life and start chase those dreams that I’ve desired.
So here’s to 2018! It was an interesting year whose time has come to an end. I’m looking forward to 2019, with less shackles binding my spirit and more freedom for my soul!
Follow me on the journey...