Sunday, April 15, 2018

Justin & Caroline's Wedding!

Last night was the second, Michael Hopkins Event Caricature event of 2018. I was at West Shore Cafe & Inn in Homewood, California (Lake Tahoe!) to draw caricatures at the wedding reception of Justin and Caroline. The wedding was beautiful, the venue was spectacular and I have to say, I think I was pretty, pretty, good, myself. Of course it helps, to have such a courteous and professional staff at the West Shore Cafe & Inn, hosting the event. With all the perfection around me, my job was easy. Here’s a few pics from the event...













Of all the locations I’ve drawn caricatures at Lake Tahoe, I can honestly say this was my favorite. If you’re planning a visit to Lake Tahoe, you should definitely visit the West Shore Cafe & Inn! Here’s the link below, give it a look…

4 comments:

  1. Justin & Caroline's Wedding looks so fun. That idea of drawing caricatures at the wedding was fabulous. I am also going to tie the knot at one of the Chicago wedding venues and was finding such fun ideas to add in our reception party. This one has impressed me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have as of late begun a blog, the information you give on this webpage has helped me enormously. Thanks  for the majority of your chance and work.
    Weddings in Dominican Republic

    ReplyDelete