Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Goodbye Clayton

Clayton LeFevre was one of the good people God put on this earth. Unfortunately for the rest of us here, God called him back home a few days ago. Clayton was the only person I've ever met that I can't recall seeing without a smile on his face. Clayton was always friendly to me (even after his sister and I were divorced). From what I know, Clayton was a lot like his father and although I can recall a few times (very few) when Clayton's father was not in the best of moods, I can't recall Clayton being anything but in a good mood and he always had that smile on his face. Although I rarely saw Clayton after the divorce, whenever I did, the smile was still there. For those of us who were lucky enough to have had Clayton touch our lives, we were better because of it.  


Goodbye Clayton, It was nice having known you.


No comments:

Post a Comment