Sunday, October 8, 2023

Lindsey Buckingham

After struggling through several life upheavals recently, I'm back on track. And since I’m back, what a better place to start than my piece de resistance, my Original Pen & Ink Caricatures. I'm very proud of these caricatures, and the one that I added to my portfolio today is no exception. 

So let me introduce you to my Pen & Ink Caricature of Lindsey Buckingham. Lindsey was the former Singer/Lead Guitarist/Songwriter for Fleetwood Mac. Although, in my opinion, his solo work rivals his work with Fleetwood Mac. Some of my favorite songs of Lindsey’s?? Big Love, In My World, Second Hand News, Trouble, Stephanie, and of course Never Going Back Again and so many others.


This drawing was created on a 10" × 15" Canson Illustration Board with pen and black India ink and a very minor wash. 


And of course it’s available at The Michael Hopkins Caricatures Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment