Sunday, January 25, 2015

An End to Begin Again



Holy artists block Batman! Has it really been almost three years since I started my last Missed Approach?? It’s amazing how time flies when you’re caught in the black hole of comfortableness (see the blog before the last one). It’s also amazing how one’s perception of time fades, while the reality of time marches on. I’m not getting any younger and I’m definitely getting older. To put my inactiveness into perspective, I’ve could go to planet Mars and back twice, since I started Episode 3 – Attention Deficit Disorder. Who’s to blame?? I don’t know, I wish that I had somebody to point my finger at (of course there would be three pointing back at me). Thank goodness assigning blame is meaningless. I think most of the time was spent, trying to figure out an ending. It never came. So I decided not to end it, delete it and just move on. Most of us have the need for closure and I’m no exception, however I decided to make an exception.  I guess it’s now kind of like, The Song That Never Ends (my kids will know that reference). Its time to start a new episode of Missed Approach (it will start this week) and new episode for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment