Sunday, January 18, 2015

Shredding 'Roids



Well it’s halftime now and things aren’t looking good for my hometown, Seahawks (Seattle - 0 Green Bay -16). So if the national media is correct, apparently ¾ of the country is currently overjoyed. From what I’ve heard, most of the country hates the, Seahawks. I’ve heard the terms, arrogant, spoiled and fluke (as in last year). I don’t think so. You see, I’m not a huge football fan anymore and by no means an expert (that’s what she said). I think Taylor said it best, Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate…  People are still allowed to think and state, what they want (in most parts of the world). I just like rooting for my home team (is rooting still a relevant term??). I can’t explain that either. I have no investment in that team; I hardly even watch them anymore. I mean I live more than 700 FREAKING MILES FROM THERE!?!?!?! Anyways, since growing older, I’m become much more interested and invested in art and music than sports. I mean, come on. I would much rather spend a $100 bill, watching greying guitar Rock God, Brian May shredding through, Tie Your Mother Down...




...than spending that same bill watching some steroid induced, overpaid athletes try win football games. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Anyways, Spring Training starts in 30 days. GO MARINERS!!! Have I ever mentioned how I HATE the Yankees???

UPDATE!!! WHATTAFUC**NGGAME!! WHERE'SMYFRIGGINGCAFFEINE?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment