Sunday, July 12, 2020

Introducing, My Patreon

Hello Blogosphere!
 
The weekend's almost over. How is everybody feeling? 
 
I had a hurumph of a day yesterday. Car issues and more...and to top it all off, I wasn't feeling well. In fact, I couldn't stay awake a majority of the day. However, tomorrow's begins a new week and I’m feeling pretty damn good. So, bring it on world, I’m ready for ya!
 
In regards to the cartooning, my current focus is launching The Michael Hopkins Cartoons Patreon Page. For those of you who don't know what Patreon is, here’s an explanation…
 
Patreon is a membership platform that provides business tools for creators (i.e., your favorite cartoonist!) to run a subscription content service. It allows creators and artists to earn a monthly income by providing exclusive rewards and perks to their subscribers, or "patrons"

Basically put, its a way for artists to make a living from their art, through patron's of the arts.
 
When considering a Patreon account, I felt I needed to give my subscribers some more than just a good feeling, about helping to support my art. After much thought,  I decided on the following benefits you receive for supporting my art…
 
$5.00 per month

  • Access to my patron-only content
  • My Eternal Gratitude
 
$10.00 per month
 
  • Access to patron-only content
  • My Eternal Gratitude
  • A signed Birthday Card from Michael on your birthday, including an original Michael Hopkins scribble! (You must be a patron of Michael Hopkins on your birthday). Of course, I’ll need to know your birthday!
 
 $25 per month
 
  • Access to patron-only content
  • My Eternal Gratitude
  • A signed Birthday Card from Michael on your birthday, including an original Michael Hopkins scribble! (You must be a patron of Michael Hopkins on your birthday). Of course, I’ll need to know your birthday!
  • One free “Event Caricature” of the person of your choice. The caricature will be sent to you via email, so make sure you include an email address!
 
So the next obvious question is...What will I be able to see on your Patreon account Michael, that I can't find anywhere else on the internet? or What will be your Patreon exclusive content? 

Well, let me tell you…
 
Michael’s Scribbles - My sketchbook is coming with me every day! My patrons will be the only people who’ll see these daily scribbles - an in depth look, into the mind of Michael Hopkins
 
Monthly Michael Hopkins Cartoons T-shirt Giveaway - All of my Patrons names will be entered into a monthly contest to receive an exclusive Michael Hopkins Cartoons T-Shirt. Every month, one new t-shirt will be given to a lucky Michael Hopkins Cartoons, Patron!

A new weekly Michael Hopkins Vlog will premiere on my Patreon a week before it’s available on my YouTube account!
 
Above and beyond all of this, your patronage will help me have more time, to create new art and hopfully less time doing other things that distract me from creating (like punching a time clock)
 
So there you have it! Check out my Patreon page at the link below.


I will be launching the Michael’s Daily Scribbles tomorrow (Monday July 13th, 2020). Any questions, drop me a line!
 
Thanks,
 
Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment