Wednesday, January 11, 2023

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I am giving the, Michael Hopkins Aviation Caricature Roadshow another try. This plan was created a couple of years ago, but the previous attempt was squashed by the outbreak of COVID-19. The plan was such a good idea, I decided to give it another try. So the plan is set and now I need to find a way to accomplish it…easier said than done.

However, I will do whatever it takes to succeed, Including opening up additional revenue streams to fund this roadshow.

One of these you might have noticed on my blog is "Buy Me a Coffee". This is a crowdfunding platform. It provides a service for creators (like me) to collect donations from supporters (like you) who enjoy my caricatures, my blog and my webcomics. My supporters can donate to ensure my plan of world domination continues with the Michael Hopkins Cartoons Blog, my Caricatures and my webcomics (Cosmic Fowl and Missed Approach). More revenue from my art equals more time to create and less time spent at the Daily Planet breathing toxic jet fuel). At Buy Me a Coffee, one can either choose to make a one time donation (starting at $5.00) or for only $20 a month, you can become a member of my, Buy Me a Coffee, page. In return for your $20 a month membership, you will receive one entry into my monthly drawing in which I will be giving away one of my limited edition prints. This months print is below...




Another revenue stream I’m considering  is offering aviation enthusiasts access to, commissioned personalized caricatures, of their own or their favorite aircraft (along with themselves or anyone they choose). I will also offer these at the various airshows I visit this summer.

I am also consider offering sponsorships for The Michael Hopkins Aviation Caricature Roadshow, In return for financially supporting for the roadshow I will offer promotional opportunities for their company during the roadshow.

Many more ideas are brewing in the old cerebrum, however that's another blog...

Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment