Monday, January 23, 2023

The Best Laid Plans

“The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry”

Robert Burns 


Indeed. So much for the schedule that I mentioned a couple of blogs ago. However, in my defense, little did I know the creative success the aviation caricatures have become. I should have known, given the fact that I have been drawing aviation caricatures most of my life (of course, in my youth the quality was not what it is today). So is this, "au revoir'' to the webcomics? Possibly. At least it's goodbye to putting out a regularly scheduled webcomic, as I just don't have the time…or at least the time to ensure the quality of my art would not be compromised. Also, for the same reason, I don't make New Year's resolutions any longer, one can't predict the future. Anyways, the good part of not keeping the schedule intact is knowing what I need to concentrate on and that is the caricatures So for now, I'll consider myself a "Caricaturist Extraordinaire '' who occasionally (when time becomes available) makes extraordinary webcomics! However…

Never say never.

Charles Dickens 


Here's a couple of my most recent Aviation Caricatures! Enjoy and be sure to visit The Michael Hopkins Caricatures Online Store 

https://michaelhopkinscaricatures.ecwid.com/


Eastern Airlines L-1011



Lockheed C-5A Galaxy


No comments:

Post a Comment