Sunday, July 2, 2023

Life Reset

The plan is set. I’ll have a new life on January 1st, 2024. You’ll probably see a lot more of me (or to be more specific, more of my art)  after that date. Besides my blog, I’ll put more work into my YouTube channel, my postings will accelerate, basically I'll be increasing my art's presence everywhere. This increase will actually start sooner than the first of the year, as I need to achieve my goal…and I will achieve that goal.

Why January 1st? Because life doesn’t last forever and find my life slipping away in its current zombie state. I could go on and on forever, doing what I do everyday, brain dead, numb and unsatisfied. But I choose instead to feel life and become satisfied with who I am, I am an artist. I am not some brain dead droid looking towards a retirement of small talk with other retired droids while having breakfast and discussing the good ole days. The good ole days are ahead of me, not behind me. As such, the plan is in full effect and you’ll be updated continuously via this blog.

Besides my usual pursuit of making people smile (by drawing funny pictures of them, via my caricatures), next year Ill restart the The Michael Hopkins Caricatures Aviation Roadshow Adventure (you can read all about it in my previous post here ) Basically the plan is to travel across the country to visit various air shows to promote and sell my aviation art. The plan was scheduled to take place back in 2022, however due to Covid-19 concerns many Air Shows were canceled that year. So I'm pulling that plan out of The Michael Hopkins Caricatures Storage Unit, dusting it off and relaunch in 2024.

As a side note, I went on a leisurely hike this morning. I enjoy my Sundays morning, it gives me time to think. Actually it was a Sunday morning in which I cam up with the Michael Hopkins Caricatures Aviation Roadshow Adventure idea. Anyways…here’s a few pictures from this morning's hike.











Talk to you soon,

Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment