Saturday, June 24, 2023

Following My Own Advice

I'm feeling really good and a little excited about the future, after last nights event up at The Village at NorthStar. Usually, in order to keep up time restraints (i.e., the host of the event usually wants as many guests drawn per hour as possible) I usually stick to faces only, when I'm drawing my event caricatures. However, at last night's event, I stepped out of my comfort zone, didn't overthink and let loose by stepping into my metaphysical world (see my previous blog post - Living in a Metaphysical World) and followed my heart (i.e., I sorta free flowed for most of the evening). Once I did that I began to have more fun with the drawings and so did the people that I was drawing. Towards the end of the evening I didn't want to stop (of course, the fact that the event was closing altered my decision).

Anyways...here are a few of the highlights' from last nights event. Can you see a difference?





So if your interested in booking Michael Hopkins Event Caricatures for you next event, just click on the link below or give me a call at (775) 276-0256.


See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment