Monday, March 2, 2020

Another Monday

This past Saturday night, Michael Hopkins Caricatures was in Reno, Nevada (albeit on the outskirts) to help Rachel and Garrett celebrate their nuptials! Winter made a return engagement towards the end of the wedding reception, but nothing could damper the celebration! I enjoyed spending the evening drawing Rachel, Garrett, their family and friends and I hope everybody enjoyed the caricatures! Below are a few pictures from the evening…









As you probably all have heard by now, Pete Buttigieg has suspended his presidential campaign. Personally, I'm very disappointed. Pete was a rare commodity, a Democrat that I was willing to support. When I look at the remaining candidates (Including President Trump) there's nobody left that I'm enthusiastic about. Which is a shame. Anyways…we'll see what happens. 

I've been getting back into George Harrison's music lately. I enjoyed his music when I was a teenager, but I don't think I appreciated it as much as I do now. Paul McCartney was always my favorite solo Beatle, but now after listening to George's solo work lately,  I think his music was much deeper. Maybe it's my age and I'm looking for more from the music I listen to these days...who knows?? I'm just glad he left such a beautiful legacy. 


Sunrise doesn't last all morning.
A cloudburst doesn't last all day…

All Things Must Pass
George Harrison



No comments:

Post a Comment