Monday, March 6, 2023

My Alternate Reality - Part 1

My alternate reality is festering with rats and it’s thick with the malodorous odor of bullshit. Although, I have to give these swine credit, as they have a penchant for precise timing and keeping their game hidden among the rotting feces they warm themselves with. It would be easy for me to play their game and luer their unsuspecting docile minds into a trap that reveals them for what they are… however, it wouldn't be as entertaining. Instead I choose to sit back and watch their self destruction. Anyway, who am I to save a ship that is listing in the frigid waters of the problematic. I'm just a temporary servant to these false narratives and my best days are ahead of me. So sleep well you little narcissistic rodents. Sleep and feast today, for your time is coming soon. Unfortunately, I won't be able to partake in that spectacle, as my time is coming sooner.


© Copyright 2023 by Michael Hopkins




No comments:

Post a Comment