Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Own Osmosis Jones

It's been a couple of debilitating couple of days at the ole Michael Hopkins Cartoons Blog headquarters. What started out as a sore throat about a week ago, turned into something that knocked me on my ass the last couple of days. The good news is that I believe it's now on its way out of my system (keeping the proverbial fingers crossed). If there's anything else good from these past days, it's the fact that nature reminded me that I need to take better care of myself, to be able to fight off these obscure viruses that I'm going to run into now and then.



So what do you think of my foray into writing (i.e., My Alternate Reality series *see below*). I'm not sure where it is going or when it will get there (my plate's kinda full) however,  it's a good way of exercising the old cerebral matter. As of this moment, I'm thinking, graphic novel. I'm working on the visuals of the story…we'll see what happens.

Besides this blog, The Michael Hopkins Online Store and my Fine Art America account, I am now also actively using Ebay once again (all these links are on the right side of this page).  Besides more exposure, I’ll be using Ebay to offer occasional/temporary price reductions. The price reductions I offer on Ebay will be valid on any of my other sites as well (in case I forget to update one of the other sites). As always, if you see one of Michael's Original Pen & Ink Caricatures that you really like and would like to make an offer that is below the listed price, please feel free to contact me at scribblesisme@yahoo.com, as I will consider all reasonable offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment