Sunday, June 18, 2023

Fuck You Money and Being Naked


Lately, I’m feeling like the character Bill Murray portrayed, in the movie, Groundhog Day. Every freaking day is the same and It's driving me crazy! I feel like I have no control of my life. I also see myself taking the same stupid missteps, over and over and over…Which of course, leads back to everyday being exactly the same....it's a vicious circle.


So it's time to make changes and take my life back. As such, I have created two goals. The first goal is to get “Fuck You Money" so nobody can control my life. The main example of this control is being employed by someone other than myself. Sure, I could quit my job, however, until I have, Fuck You Money… it's not a good idea (unless I wanted to join the legion of automobile dwellers who poop in a bag or in a toilet that is not connected to a sewer system).


The Urban dictionary describes "Fuck You Money" as follows


“the exact amount of money required in order to tell an individual or organization to go fuck themselves without facing repercussions.”


To achieve this goal of getting my Fuck You Money, I'll need to achieve a second goal of being of sound mind and body. I believe that one can’t achieve their financial goals unless their mind and their body are in peak condition (mine are not). 


Mind - I feel like my mind has been “gummed up” by my attachment to the internet via my cell phone (Although I’m sure this is part of Big Brother’s blueprint). Although I’m not getting rid of the cell phone (you can't get rid of something that planned obsolescence has made mandatory), I am going to start using it less (unless of course, I'm writing my blog!). This plan in-turn will give me more time to exercise my brain by reading more (which sadly, I haven’t done in a while). Also by reducing the time I spend on the internet, I'll have more time available to produce amazing drawings...Can I get an Hallelujah?!?!


Body- Although I could have made this goal easier on myself, by saying, “I’m going to lose 15 pounds” or “I’m going to exercise more”. Screw that! My goal is, to look good naked. When one is naked it’s their true self, unhidden. One can "sort of" hide their flaws with clothing, but if you look good naked you are unafraid of your physical appearance and you are truly in shape. I am currently unhappy with my body when I step out of the shower in the morning. Although I tell myself, “you don't look bad for a 61 year old”, that is only a lie to appease myself. I’m done lying to myself and when I achieve this goal, I’ll know it….and maybe I’ll go streaking in the unlikeliest of places to proclaim my success...or maybe not???


 

No comments:

Post a Comment