Thursday, June 15, 2023

McQueen High School Grad Night - 2023

Happy Thursday everyone!

Just thought I'd take a minute and share some photos from Wednesday night's McQueen High School Grad Night - 2023! The event was extremely successful and I stayed up way past my bedtime, drawing caricatures of these graduating students. Although I was booked from 10:00pm to 1:00am (Thursday morning - Yawn!), I could have easily stayed a couple more hours, drawing caricatures of these Graduates. 

McQueen High School and their staff did an outstanding job hosting this event and I'd like to personally thank them and the students for inviting me! Also, I'd like to wish these graduating Seniors success in their future endeavors! 

Good Luck Class of 2023!

So without further ado, here's some caricature highlights from Wednesday's event!
















No comments:

Post a Comment