Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Living in a Metaphysical World

I believe there is a metaphysical aspect to our world that we as a people can't define, however we can and should follow accordingly. It's almost like being one with nature, by trusting our intuition to make our decisions. We should follow our feelings of right and wrong, rather than trying to override those feelings with forced logic. I believe that my struggles of late have come from not following my intuition and instead forcing my decisions through logical (over) thinking. When I have had success, I have followed what my gut told me to do. Not only have I been more successful by following my intuition, but my life's journey seemed more effortless. 

I believe we were put on this earth to enjoy our journey and not for constant struggle. However, there are so many distractions (or unwanted input) these days that it's difficult to be at one with nature and separate ourselves from these distractions. We need to occasionally set down our cell phones, turn off the television and give ourselves a break from those distractions. Find your place of happiness and enjoy life. Let happiness and a clear mind influence your decisions, rather than some random “Influencer” on Instagram (who, by the way, is being paid to influence your decisions).

Talk to you soon,

Michael

 

No comments:

Post a Comment